Common rules of thumb for all guests staying on the property:
- All guests must report to the check-in barn on arrival to sign-in & complete waiver.
- Check-in is contactless, unless you've requested otherwise or are visiting for the day, so you come and go as you please after sign-in/waiver completion.
- Please do not arrive earlier than your site's general check-in time, but you may arrive anytime after check-in.
- All sites are "drive-up," though 2x4 vehicles are recommended to park at the check-in barn.
- The Falls are a 5-minute walk from the check-in barn; sign-posting and gravelled trail indicate where to go.
- Management is generally around the property every day, & will most likely check-in with guests after arrival, or the next day if the guest arrives after 4 PM.
- There is no service on the property. Wifi & landline are provided at check-in barn.
- Outside visitors/friends are not allowed unless approved by management.
- No fishing or hunting. (*No fishing unless authorised; fee applies).
- Do not drive your vehicle on the property but to-and-from your site, or the parking area atop the Falls pathway (*There's signposting). No driving in the field.
- Watch for snakes, especially for your dogs.
- No climbing on the travertine rocks in front of the Falls.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You may swim, but at your own risk; Children must always be accompanied.
- Be careful with walking around the upper edges of the Falls, as the ground is very unstable.
*By visiting our property or booking with us, you agree to sign the waiver, & hold the owner of Beaverdam Falls, LLC, & the property owners NOT liable for any injury or accident that may or could befall you during your visit.